Serves - 6
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
8 cups torn salad greens (used 10oz pkg fresh spring mix)
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cut into strips (used shredded chicken)
2 cups fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
1 pkg (8oz) frozen sugar snap peas, thawed (omitted)
1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
1 cup prepared GOOD SEASONS Italian Dressing Mix (prepared with less oil version as directed on package)
1. Toss greens with all remaining ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
2. Add dressing just before serving; mix lightly.
Exchange/Carbs: 1/2 fruit / 1 vegetable / 2 lean meat / 2-1/2 fat / 1 carb choice
Calories - 250 Sodium - 480mg
Total Fat - 15g Total Carbs - 12g w/net Carbs - 8g
Saturated Fat - 2g Dietary Fiber - 4g
Cholesterol - 45mg Sugar - 5g
Protein - 19g
- Raspberries too expensive, so just went with blueberries & strawberries.
- Even though I had a package of frozen sugar snap peas, fresh sounded better. Unfortunately, they didn't look so good at the store, so skipped them this time.
- Decided to go with Ken's Light Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette dressing instead. Even though I read reviews that said the Italian dressing and the other flavors all worked well together, I'm happy to just stay with the raspberry walnut vinaigrette.